Full Time Permanent: 5 Days/Week
Normal Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm
Wages: depending on experience
Adamson Construction are seeking a General Operative who has relevant experience within the Industrial and Commercial construction sectors. To carry out construction tasks, operate equipment and use materials in accordance with all procedures, rules and policies of the Company. There will be other ad hoc tasks which will require the skills of a General Operative.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate good customer care skills and to produce work to the appropriate standard. To have basic knowledge of Health and Safety requirements and how it applies to their job. The ideal candidate will be consistent, enthusiastic, responsive and flexible with an eye for detail and a desire to produce quality work. The candidate will receive an induction and we provide training for specific equipment (e.g. PASMA/IPAF) where necessary, but not vocational training such as an NVQ. The candidate should have their own tools, driving licence and transport.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• To carry out construction tasks
• Operate equipment and use materials
• Use skill and knowledge to carry out tasks assigned to the best of your ability and the benefit of Adamson Construction
• Communication of any site hazards and general information to Manager/Supervisor
• Assist Manager and Supervisor with correct setup and organisation of site
• Labourer CSCS card (Green)
• Valid Driving Licence
• Experience across a broad range of projects in Industrial and Commercial sectors
Please send your CV to email@example.com