Adamson Construction is proud to announce its successful accreditation to ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 through BSI. By achieving this milestone, the company now holds three accreditations ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & BS OHSAS 18001 with BSI.
Accreditation means that we have been assessed against British and Internationally recognised standards and operate to the highest levels of Quality, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety.
Our ISO 14001 system provides the framework to allow us to meet increasingly high customer expectations of corporate expectations responsibility, as well as legal or regulatory requirements.
Benefits of ISO 14001
- Better environmental management reduces waste and energy use.
- Improve efficiency to cut the cost of running the business.
- Demonstrate compliance to expand business opportunities.
- Meet legal obligations to win greater stakeholder and customer trust.
BS OHSAS 18001 sets out the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety management best practice. Through successful accreditation to BS OHSAS 18001, it will assist the company in achieving maximum return for our employees, operations and customers.
Benefits of BS OHSAS 18001
- Create the best possible working conditions across the organisation.
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them.
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime.
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions.
- Demonstrate compliance to customers and suppliers.